Take more time to focus on your breathing. It can change your entire outlook on life.
- If you are feeling stressed, breathe. It will calm your mind and allow you to relax.
- If you are feeling sad, breathe. It will slow down your emotions and let you shift your focus to something more positive.
- If you’re worried about something in your life, either in the past or the future, breathe. It will bring you back to the present moment…the only one you can do something about.
- If you’re spending time with someone you love, breathe. It will help you focus on enjoying your loved one’s company and keep your mind from wandering to less important things.
- If you’re feeling intense joy, breathe. Revel in the moment and take it all in. Enjoy every second.
- If you’re feeling overwhelmed with too much to do, breathe. It will help bring you focus so you can concentrate on the most important tasks.
Whatever you find yourself doing in this life, breathe. The little moments of life are too precious to let pass without enjoying each and every one of them.
Have a joyful day!
I post a new inspirational article every day of the week (except Sundays). If you enjoyed today’s post, please consider subscribing by entering your email address below. Free daily motivation, delivered automatically to your email inbox!